SV-1 info?

CHIEF_OF_THE_REEF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2020
Messages
785
Reaction score
839
Location
Hampton Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all,

I have a question about this SV-1 from Neptune. Mainly, reliability. I see the few reviews on BRS, just don't think that it is a large enough sample size for me to answer my question. I am in the military and will be deploying soon. My wife did a fantastic job my last deployment, so I figure this will make this one a little easier for her if it works like I want. Usually I like to try things out for a 3 month minimum, just so it gives me a warm and fuzzy, but I am not gunna have that luxury this time as duty calls.

My intentions is to use this only to keep my top off reservoir full, to turn the RODI on and off. No saltwater should be making its way thru the solenoid, which from reviews was one of the reasons why this solenoid fails. If you have any experience with one, let me know your thoughts.


https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/sv-1-solenoid-valve-neptune-systems.html
 
I can’t help with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
I can’t help with the question but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
Thanks! I went ahead and made the order. I figure I will give my own review if I don't get any other responses.

Mike
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new