• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Swap Frag Price Plugs

Item Price
55
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

SpSDrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
2,525
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
1
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
New design for the plugs I used to make. I have a few pre-made sets with the numbers listed in the picture. I can also make custom ones.

-0.9”x0.9” tops that are expoxy coated for a smooth and easy to clean surface
-3/8” clear stems


These sets contain 26 total plugs. I have a few of these premade sets left before I go to custom made only ($2.50-3/each depending on quantity)

$55 shipped takes a set!
49230AA9-0339-4133-86E9-6F7D83FA450A.jpeg
1BAC2F25-81F6-46BA-B35C-155F16791466.jpeg
48E05ED7-F721-481F-BB7A-5566E1A22463.jpeg
A4F5334A-47B5-485B-9249-3177A7C180EC.jpeg
C2A56477-5D75-46C3-9C7F-EFEE48951CE0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new