Sweeper Tentacles

Cyanohater

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
292
Reaction score
179
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to talk about sweeper tentacles on LPS and just general LPS stuff. I am fascinated by the sweeper tentacles on LPS corals. I don't know why. Always interesting at night to watch it wave around my reef amongst the other organisms.
 
I just want to talk about sweeper tentacles on LPS and just general LPS stuff. I am fascinated by the sweeper tentacles on LPS corals. I don't know why. Always interesting at night to watch it wave around my reef amongst the other organisms.
The distance they can stretch is truly amazing. Something like galaxea especially will blow your mind with tentacles more than twice as long as the coral itself
 
The distance they can stretch is truly amazing. Something like galaxea especially will blow your mind with tentacles more than twice as long as the coral itself
I know I watched a video on Galatea sweeper, and by golly it was stretching
I also thought it was cool how they just attach to the coral and keep stinging
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new