Sweet 16 Live Sale! Happening HERE on Saturday (4/18) 2pm-Midnight EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BahamaLlamaCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! We will be running games for the Sweet 16th Anniversary sale of Zoanthids.com! We will have over a dozen prizes including free shipping and gift certificates so bring your A-game and best of luck to you!

Also, remember that for each coral you purchase, you will be entered into a raffle for a NEPTUNE TRIDENT!!! You also get an extra entry to the NEPTUNE TRIDENT raffle if you purchase a shipping box in advance! In addition to the NEPTUNE TRIDENT, these wonderful prizes will go home with a lucky winner:
  • R2R rollcall for a $250 Zoanthids.com gift card CLICK HERE
  • Facebook rollcall for a $250 Zoanthids.com gift card CLICK HERE
  • Zoanthids.com's Mega Mohican Zoa – the person with the most items purchased during the live sale wins this gorgeous Zoa
  • CB Orange Peel Chalice – one entry into a raffle for every item purchased during the live sale

Alright, I'm too excited to wait until tomorrow so let's get started on a game now! The game is pretty straightforward: guess the number of Swedish Fish in the jar and win a free $30 Zonathids.com gift card!!! Watch the video to help figure out your best guess. The closest guess without going over wins. One guess per person. If multiple people guess the correct answer then the winner will be decided by a raffle.

Hello everyone! We will be running games for the Sweet 16th Anniversary sale of Zoanthids.com! We will have over a dozen prizes including free shipping and gift certificates so bring your A-game and best of luck to you!

Also, remember that for each coral you purchase, you will be entered into a raffle for a NEPTUNE TRIDENT!!! You also get an extra entry to the NEPTUNE TRIDENT raffle if you purchase a shipping box in advance! In addition to the NEPTUNE TRIDENT, these wonderful prizes will go home with a lucky winner:
  • Zoanthids.com's Mega Mohican Zoa – the person with the most items purchased during the live sale wins this gorgeous Zoa
  • CB Orange Peel Chalice – one entry into a raffle for every item purchased during the live sale

Alright, I'm too excited to wait until tomorrow so let's get started on a game now! The game is pretty straightforward: guess the number of Swedish Fish in the jar and win a free $30 Zonathids.com gift card!!! Watch the video to help figure out your best guess. The closest guess without going over wins. One guess per person. If multiple people guess the correct answer then the winner will be decided by a raffle.

244 fish

upstatereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

303 Swedish fish

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Everyone that guesses before is allowed a new guess due to a clue: the number is higher than 300 but less than 600.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 74 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 57 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.8%
Back