Switches for Neptune BoB, anything special?

  • Thread starter Thread starter drtechno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

drtechno

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
458
Reaction score
732
Location
boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

I have been looking around for some concrete info, but can't find a solid source. The buttons and switches that I would use for a Neptune break out box, those are just dry contact switches, correct? So any of these old video game switches such as
https://paradisearcadeshop.com/collections/paradise-arcade-3?page=2
should work, correct?
Obviously the fancy ones with LED lighting would need an external power source, but I am talking about the basic switch functionality and making sure I understand it correctly.
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new