Switching apex

AnyNameYouWish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m thinking of switching my ApexEL to full Apex with ORP and salinity monitoring. My question is if I switch is my setup stored in fusion and will my setup stay the same as in my alarms, what my electrical outlets are set for and my trident/dos or will I lose all of that and have to set everything back up the way I had it?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will need to manually transfer all of the programming to the new Apex. There is no simple migration process.

Your best bet is to save a copy of your Configuration Summary from Fusion, then use that document to copy & paste the programming to the new outputs. Step 1 will be to name each of the inputs, outputs, and profiles on the new Apex to match the names of the old Apex, then copy and paste the programming one output at a time.

You will also lose all of your old Trident test results and any other historic logging.

Upvote 1
OP
OP
AnyNameYouWish

AnyNameYouWish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks!! That’s what I needed to know… I thought well maybe it’s all just saved in fusion and it will be a quick painless swap i knew that just had to be too good to be true haha

Upvote 0

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 124 59.0%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 75 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.5%
Back