Sympicotic 4.5G Cube

Dude were did you get your acrylic from? I am going to do something of the same as you did. I am looking to get in to the nano tank world.
 
I bought it at a local shop to me. They had all sorts of different thicknesses and clarity. Pretty easy experience actually.
 
Awesome build, I love DIY projects! Always wanted to do one but too worried I'd fudge it up lol. Looking forward to seeing its progression! Idk if I missed it but what exactly are your plans? Mixed reef?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new