Syncing my Sicce with Apex

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silvanna79
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Silvanna79

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Messages
47
Reaction score
4
Location
Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone-
I am trying to sync my SDC SICCE 3.0 to my Apex but it's not working. The firmware is up to date and both pumps are showing in the IOTA task but not syncing. Any help would be appreciated before I reach out to Sicce.

Thank you,
Silvanna

IMG_4343.png
 
I have no idea how to do that kind of stuff. I don't have a controller on my system. Hopefully someone with more tech knowledge than I do will be able to offer some assistance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new