Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Synergy Giveaway.jpg

Synergy Custom Sumptacular Giveaway
Sponsored by Synergy Reef

Are you looking for the perfect sump that not only looks awesome, but has over the top performance? The Synergy Reef™ CL-34 model sumps are your answer. We have designed this model to meet the demands of the reefer who demands more than the average off the shelf sump. We hand build each one to meet your needs. Need slight modifications in length to be able to fit this in your stand. Want it to flow right to left or left to right? We can do that! Try that with an off the shelf sump. The CL Series™ sumps feature a double color Cross Laminated™ euro brace. Check out these specs and dare to compare to our competitors! We only use the highest quality cell cast acrylics on our sumps. Built by Reefers for Reefers! Available in Left to Right or Right to Left Flow Configurations.

How to Enter

Note: You must complete complete the REQUIRED entry in order to be entered to win! The other entries will be bonus entries.

REQUIRED ENTRY:
Create a NEW reef aquarium related discussion thread (something interesting to discuss or something you want to learn about) After you create your thread then post a link to the thread back here in this contest thread for your official entry. Create your thread in any of the following forums only please:

Reef Aquarium Discussion
Reef Chemistry by Randy Holmes-Farley
Aquarium Nutrition

Aquascape Discussion
Do It Yourself (DIY)
General Equipment, Hardware, Filtration
Aquarium Lighting By Dana Riddle
Saltwater Aquarium Fish Forum
Coral Discussion
Algae Discussion
Saltwater Invert Discussion

BONUS ENTRIES

Bonus #1:
SUBSCRIBE to the Synergy Reef Systems YouTube Channel

Bonus #2:
SUBSCRIBE to the Synergy Reef Systems EMAIL list Here

Bonus #3: LIKE the Synergy Reef Systems Facebook Page

Bonus #4: BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
https://www.facebook.com/SynergyReefSystems/

*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. A total of five (5) entries are possible so you would have five (5) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Synergy Reef Systems CL-34 (non Triton version) Sump any color and any flow configuration shipped to your door! Valued over $600 Shipped!

Untitled-2.gif

• Dimensions: 34" long x 15" wide x 15" high
  • Skimmer Section: 17.5" x 14.5"
  • Return Pump Section: 6" x 14.5"
  • Total Water Volume: 31 gallons
  • Skimmer Water Level: 6" to 10" adjustable
  • Removable media tray in between the baffles use for filter pads and bags of media
  • Laser etched water level markings to allow easy setup of skimmer water depth from 6.5" to 9.5"
  • Cross Laminated™ color Eurobracing
  • High Quality Precision Machined Poly carbonate lids over Filter Socks and Return Pump areas
  • High Quality machine rounded and chamfered edges
  • Advanced designed Euro-bracing also has cord routing and Dosing connections built in
  • 4 x 1/4" John Guest tubing holders for plug n play dosing / ato connection
  • Drain Input Fittings: 3 x 1.5″ ABS Bulkheads (Allows Plug n Play with the (Shadow™ Overflow System)
  • Filter Socks Holders: 2 x 4″
  • Return section has 1" Bulkhead
  • Made In The USA!!

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through November 29th, 2018. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on November 30th, 2018.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 2 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Synergy Reef Systems!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
PLEASE remember if you haven't completed the required CREATE A THREAD entry then all the other bonus entries will be invalid and you cant win! :(

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need a 30" sump can I trade if I win? It'll save you money! ;)

If not, I would rebuild my stand to have one for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 141 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back