Synergy Sumptacular Giveaway

Okay, everybody stop posting so it doesn't get on his radar... Then luck my name in two days :D
 
I sure would use this. If I had this that would be the last thing we need to FINALLY set up our 150g. I have been so anxious and impatient for the tank! I got the actual tank last yr for Christmas. Throughout the year we got the other things and thanks to reef 2 reef we won the rodi unit. The sump is the last thing g we need. Has it taken anyone else this long to set up their tank?
 
Yeah I would love to have one as well. I currently don’t have a sump though it’s needed. I do hope the winner claimed it. If not would be cool to get a second chance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new