Synergy Sumptacular Giveaway

Redraw happening today. Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!
 
Subscribed to YouTube channel!
New winner!! Congrats @KJoFan! Please pm me within the next 48 hours to claim your prize!

*If winner doesn't claim within 48 hours, we will redraw.
 
New winner!! Congrats @KJoFan! Please pm me within the next 48 hours to claim your prize!

*If winner doesn't claim within 48 hours, we will redraw.
Wow!

1. I never win anything!
2. I haven't been on the site the past couple days with Christmas and all that...so lucky I checked in and saw this.

Me ---> ;Woot
 
Wow!

1. I never win anything!
2. I haven't been on the site the past couple days with Christmas and all that...so lucky I checked in and saw this.

Me ---> ;Woot

Congratulations! I hope it serves you well. Make sure to post a picture once it’s full!
 
Wow!

1. I never win anything!
2. I haven't been on the site the past couple days with Christmas and all that...so lucky I checked in and saw this.

Me ---> ;Woot

Congratulations! Now you can send me your old one lol!
 
How great this would look under my system !!
360r.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new