T.Maxima on its way out?

Nope it all went smoothly. I do feel bad about my fish though. I've yet to have to return/remove/rehome a fish due to incompatibility of any kind.
I may try him again after several days. Have read where they'll do the nipping if not getting enough of the right food. Greens in this case. My DT is pretty barren of algae.
I would not try to put him back.
Once a learned behavior is in place, especially where a food source is concerned, IMO it would be impossible to change it in a small tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new