T.Maxima on its way out?

Nope it all went smoothly. I do feel bad about my fish though. I've yet to have to return/remove/rehome a fish due to incompatibility of any kind.
I may try him again after several days. Have read where they'll do the nipping if not getting enough of the right food. Greens in this case. My DT is pretty barren of algae.
I would not try to put him back.
Once a learned behavior is in place, especially where a food source is concerned, IMO it would be impossible to change it in a small tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new