T5 for 150 Gallon tank

Bj’s Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2015
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
1,346
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for recomendations for my 150 gallon tank. I'm currently running led's. However I'm not happy with the growth of my coarls . I have mostly sps in my tank. My tank is 72x18. How many bulbs should I have and what colors should I get? Thanks in advance for your help.
 
6*80w ATI Sunpower. Color is very subjective. I'd start with 4 blue plus, 1 Coral Plus and 1 Purple plus
 
Yes, ATI Sunpower.
I would suggest:
2 ATI Coral Plus
3 ATI Blue Plus
1 ATI True Actinic.
or
2 ATI Coral Plus
4 ATI Blue Plus
Lots of good PAR and color.
Grandis.
 
I used 4 b+ and 2 c+ over my tank. Supplemented with 2 royal blue led strips. Was very happy with tje look and my sps seemed to like it as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new