T5 HO Dual bulb Cheap

  • Thread starter Thread starter dingo2031
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Price Limit now is 300$ Flucuating budget
 
If your thnking best at $300, I'd go with the Bridgelux Led units. Better, brighter, last longer, runs cooler.
 
I finally asked my aunt for 200$ and she gave it to me :)
With the [h=1]AquaIllumination[/h] whats better the Sol blue, the hydras or the Vega???
 
Last edited:
I have the Hydra, and the colors are fantastic.
 
LOL inurocker after I eletricuted myself 5 times and have one of my fixture catch on fire I think Me + Eletrical = Hell
I love the blue on LEDs can I do that with the hydras?
 
Also How will I hang it I cant hang it I have to mount it to the wall for a 48 in x 13 in x 20 tank what do I need to mount 1 light because im guna add a second later. Im getting a hydra what do I need to mount it on the wall?
 
lol!!!! Sorry I suggested it. I have never used that light so I can't be of much help on the color. You can make a very nice hanger out of electrical conduit for under $20 including paint.
 
Will this be OK? a AI hydra with controller and tank mount and a Reef Breeders Value LED Fixture on the other side untill I can weasle money?
 
Yea, just don't put much on the other side until you get enough light over there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new