T5/LED hybrid build

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToXIc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Plans?! What plans!

I no need no stinking plans! Just take it apart and start modding lol.
 
Lol that how I built that last one. No faith.
 
I'll have an 8-bulb available soon as well that I plan to modify. I'd like to put the LED pucks in it and dimmable ballasts for the T5's.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new