T5 lighting dimmable switch

mikesilverado8888

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2015
Messages
335
Reaction score
48
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have T5 lights they are super bright and I'm not used to them is there a dimmable switch I can put on them what is it called what brand where do I get it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new