T5 lighting schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter Msmith2813
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Msmith2813

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
416
Reaction score
63
Location
Bakersfield CA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking for some input (help) on lighting schedule. I have a 60" tek fixture 6x80w. I run ati bulbs, 3 blue+, two coral plus, and one purple plus. It was meant to be one less coral plus and four blue plus but the order was messed up. I run two blue+ for 12hrs and all t5s on for 4 hrs. What do you think, what do you guys run?
 
Hey guys – and new at this lighting thing and I'm trying to learn as fast as I can. I just got a new light and it looks really complicated. I keep seeing the term T5 mentioned p- what is that? and how high off of my tank should I hang a light?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new