T5 Question

ethridge78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2013
Messages
1,829
Reaction score
239
Location
oak grove,mo
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 36l x 24w x 19h tank and I am considering giving t5s a try and I am looking at the ati brand could a 24" fixture get me enough coverage or am I just being cheap?
 
The ends of the tank would not have much light so you would need low light corals on the ends but I dont see why it wouldnt work.
 
Thanks it would save me some money just dont want to regret it.
 
I had the same delima when buying my ATI a few months ago, I set up a 40B but found the lights on sale at BRS so I went with the 36" fixture
 
I hear you all the used ones for sale are either 24'' or 48''
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new