T5 Retrofit Miro-4 Kit

  • Thread starter Thread starter KSReefing
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KSReefing

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
708
Reaction score
518
Location
Lenexa, Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody have these retrofit kits. I feel like I have looked online everywhere and haven't been able to find out the width of these reflectors and kits.

My goal is to run T5 supplement with my AI primes on a Nuvo 30 Long. The tank only has 11 inches from the front of the glass until the sump in the back. I know I would be able to run 1 on each side of the primes but would like to run 2 on each side for a total of 4. Any info on these would be great.

If not do people think just having 2 T5 supplement T5's be worth it. Most likely doing ATI Blue Plus for both of them.
 
image.jpeg


Worked good for me! I used to blue + as well makes it look very crisp takes away shadowing and growth and color were great as well
 
Does anybody have these retrofit kits. I feel like I have looked online everywhere and haven't been able to find out the width of these reflectors and kits.

From BRS chat:

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Chad'

Chad: Hi there, How can we help you today?

you: 5 Ft LET Lighting Miro-4 T5 High Output Retrofit Kit... I feel like I have looked online everywhere and haven't been able to find out the width of these reflectors and kits. would you know the width of the reflectors sold in your kit?

Chad: That's a great question. They are going to be 2.5" in width.

you: perfect thank you!

Chad: You're welcome. Have a great day :)
 
wow thanks for the fast replies guys. Yeah it sounds like I will have to do one on each side. Well Blue Plus it will be for both bulbs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new