T5 with LED Combo Lighting Options

Finatik

FINatik about my Tanks !
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to find a "combo light" that will allow me to have both T5s AND LEDs on the same light fixture.

I know about this one from BRS, but it has bad reviews because of the power cords coming out of both ends of the light fixture:
https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/48-h...re-with-led-mounting-system-aquatic-life.html

Are there any other T5 / LED light combo units you guys can recommend that have high reviews for quality and reliability, AND good PAR ratings ?

Last edited:

Vahanyos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If price is not an issue, you can go with the ATI Power Module.... it's on my list of MUST HAVE's but it's just too darn expensive for me right now.

Other then that, i've been on this hunt before since i love my T5's and do not want to go full LED.... I hope someone can chime in but from all the searching I've done I haven't found one... :(

Currently i'm running a T5 fixture 4 bulbs, and just have an LED strip next to it... not in one fixture tho

OP
OP
Finatik

Finatik

FINatik about my Tanks !
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:

Orcus Varuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an ATI Powermodule WiFi and it’s the nicest light I have ever owned. Oozes quality and utilizes commercial grade components. The power supply alone is the size of a cinderblock lol

But if price to performance is what your going for nothing beats some ai primes in an aquatic life fixture.

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Buy an ATI Sunpower, 6 or 8 bulb.
Strap on LED bar(s) of your choice, Reefbrite XHO/tech, SBreeef sbar, Orphek OR

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back