Tabling acro identification help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ronk1109
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ronk1109

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2019
Messages
105
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone can you help me id this please. Some sort of tabling acro
Thanks in advance

7202F3EF-1501-42AF-BC99-0A9EC094DDF2.jpeg
 
I think some of the names they give them are made up, so maybe Acropora ‘light green’!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new