Tabling acro?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rayadog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rayadog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2025
Messages
1,249
Reaction score
1,159
Location
PA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stupid question, trying one if my first acropora and, it’s healthy on both “sides” but it clearly has sides. It looks healthy either way, but I’m guessing it was JUST mounted and was upright at the store/swap. Plug looks pretty clean too fwiw.

Should I place it horizontally or as it sits on the plug/vertically?
IMG_4733.jpeg
IMG_4734.jpeg
 
I think you are correct on how it was growing before it was glued onto the plug. Pop it off the plug and glue it in the orientation that it was growing in originally, is what I would do.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new