Tabling acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rmckoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
8,369
Reaction score
10,642
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this for awhile ...
bought it as a colony .

having a stem or stalk where it originally grew from .
should I secure it to a rock from there using epoxy or is it ok leaving it resting on rocks as it is ?
The rocks beside it are sitting under the edge of the colony
image.jpg
 
Seems to have done well as it is.
My rule is not to touch anything that’s thriving and let it work out it’s expansions.
 
Seems to have done well as it is.
My rule is not to touch anything that’s thriving and let it work out it’s expansions.
It has grown a little since I’ve had it .
it’s healthy , plenty of polyps . It’s happy , but I rearranged to day to make room for additional frags .
I have a bare rock to secure it to but worried the epoxy will 1) burn it , 2) not hold and it falls over .
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new