Tailspot Blenny cleaning tang?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ColbyNTX
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ColbyNTX

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
29
Location
East Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FCF03A60-4586-4E6E-B861-337A8729EAE5.jpeg
I added a tailspot blenny a few weeks ago in one of my tanks. I also have a very young hippo tang. He was about the size of a nickel when I got him a few months ago. Now he’s about 1 3/4”. I noticed this morning that he was swimming near the tailspots perch. The tailspot was picking all over the hippos body. The hippo was loving it. He even turned so he could get the other side. Anyone else ever witness this with a tailspot?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new