Tailspot Blenny Feeding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Capoe126
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
**following along**

I just got one as well and has no interest in the frozen foods I have tried.

Any update please?
Nope, isn't interested in any hand provided foods. He is still alive and appears to healthy. I do leave the glass with some algae on it as I can see his grazing bite marks.
 
I've had mine for about a year. He eats anything and everything. Brine shrimp, misys shrimp, krill, nori, pellets etc. His belly is always full.. He has never touched any corals and loves perching in rock holes.
 

Attachments

  • 20230131_172506.jpg
    20230131_172506.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 100
I've had mine for about a year. He eats anything and everything. Brine shrimp, misys shrimp, krill, nori, pellets etc. His belly is always full.. He has never touched any corals and loves perching in rock holes.
He does a great job keeping that return nozzle clean!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new