- Joined
- May 29, 2017
- Messages
- 123
- Reaction score
- 12
- What state or country do you live in
Hi,
I purchased a Tailspot Blenny 5 days ago, he's in a QT tank, was slightly curled up for a few days and is now eating ocean nutrition baby brine shrimp (wouldn't eat any frozen).
I noticed today this long white stringy discharge which doesn't look like normal poop to me.
Is this some sort of worm? I'd planned to treat with copper Power (2.0) slowly today but this discharge makes me think I should try with something else first? I have flukesolve but that's maybe not what it needs?
I purchased a Tailspot Blenny 5 days ago, he's in a QT tank, was slightly curled up for a few days and is now eating ocean nutrition baby brine shrimp (wouldn't eat any frozen).
I noticed today this long white stringy discharge which doesn't look like normal poop to me.
Is this some sort of worm? I'd planned to treat with copper Power (2.0) slowly today but this discharge makes me think I should try with something else first? I have flukesolve but that's maybe not what it needs?
