take my aquarium please

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I jsut need make sure it's deep enough. They like to go up and down alot.
That's a big reason I haven't swapped my last 75 freshwater over yet. I'm torn whether to re-home the parrots and sell off that tank before I setup the new one, or use all the extra stuff and make it a bedroom seahorse tank.

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a big reason I haven't swapped my last 75 freshwater over yet. I'm torn whether to re-home the parrots and sell off that tank before I setup the new one, or use all the extra stuff and make it a bedroom seahorse tank.
Buy the properly equipped tank imo.

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need another tank like a hole on the head, likely sell it if I take it down, to put money in my apex fund.
Well I know that side of it too. I now have 5 dry tanks sitting here ranging from 2 nano's, a medium (the 60 going operational soon), two 230 show tanks, and more controllers and plumbing than a store has at times lol. What do you need? Oh, and seahorses like deep versus long, at least the bigger ones.

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I know that side of it too. I now have 5 dry tanks sitting here ranging from @ nano's, a medium (the 60 going operational soon), two 230 show tanks, and more controllers and plumbing than a store has at times lol. What do you need?
The list is actually getting smaller thankfully

Need flow pumps, fuge light, and tank controller.

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The list is actually getting smaller thankfully

Need flow pumps, fuge light, and tank controller.
I can help with the controller. I was with Digital Aquatic quite awhile when Scott was there. I have a ton of reefkeeper stuff (some brand new) that works just fine.

southerntnreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can help with the controller. I was with Digital Aquatic quite awhile when Scott was there. I have a ton of reefkeeper stuff (some brand new) that works just fine.
Pm me some info if you could. Here's a list of what equipment I'll need to control.:

Jebao Return pump

Curve 5 Skimmer

Jebao 4 head Dosing pump

Fuge light (tunze?)

Heater titanium.

JBJ ato

Reef breeders Rpm

Reef breeders Rpm

Hydra 32hd

Hydra 32 hd

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a follow up because we hardly ever see them! Reborn and almost ready for stocking!

20200305_210559 (3).jpg

Back