Stephen Colbert Popcorn GIF

MakerofThings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take your comments else where i started this post NOT you
Dude are you actually insane?

Dozens of people are going out of their way to help you, or probably just stop you from killing more livestock... and you're nothing but combative, argumentative and downright disconnected from reality.

This whole thread reads like a troll or joke, but its not, everyone is trying so hard to help you and you can't even follow the most BASIC of instructions that are so clear and simple a child could do them, yet you decide to completely ignore all questions and advice and instead dive off on another rant about something entirely unrelated, constantly.

I'm sorry if this is rude, and it upsets you, I know it is and I know it will, but frankly you deserve to here it.

Kindness, support and help can only be useful when the recipient is willing to engage, you repeatedly refuse to allow people to help you. People that are worlds more experienced than you. It is clear to ANYONE, reefer or not, that you are not the smartest guy in the room right now despite you yelling the loudest.

Have some humility, have some respect for yourself and others, and SLOW DOWN AND LISTEN.

Stop buying gear and livestock. Stop changing every single thing. Stop adjusting everything. Stop dosing. STOP.

Do what people ask and let them help you!! For the love of god I can't understand why people are still being so nice.

Just STOP and let them help. If you can bring yourself to do that for just a couple of weeks, realize you're not a genius and be willing to admit that you're wrong, you may actually learn something and be able to grow in this hobby.

If you seriously can't do that, then sell everything, or just give it away, because it is genuinely disgusting how much livestock you have killed through purely stubbornness.

OP
OP
hyeclass

hyeclass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dozens of people are going out of their way to help you, or probably just stop you from killing more livestock... and you're nothing but combative, argumentative and downright disconnected from reality.

This whole thread reads like a troll or joke, but its not, everyone is trying so hard to help you and you can't even follow the most BASIC of instructions that are so clear and simple a child could do them, yet you decide to completely ignore all questions and advice and instead dive off on another rant about something entirely unrelated, constantly.

I'm sorry if this is rude, and it upsets you, I know it is and I know it will, but frankly you deserve to here it.

Kindness, support and help can only be useful when the recipient is willing to engage, you repeatedly refuse to allow people to help you. People that are worlds more experienced than you. It is clear to ANYONE, reefer or not, that you are not the smartest guy in the room right now despite you yelling the loudest.

Have some humility, have some respect for yourself and others, and SLOW DOWN AND LISTEN.

Stop buying gear and livestock. Stop changing every single thing. Stop adjusting everything. Stop dosing. STOP.

Do what people ask and let them help you!! For the love of god I can't understand why people are still being so nice.

Just STOP and let them help. If you can bring yourself to do that for just a couple of weeks, realize you're not a genius and be willing to admit that you're wrong, you may actually learn something and be able to grow in this hobby.

If you seriously can't do that, then sell everything, or just give it away, because it is genuinely disgusting how much livestock you have killed through purely stubbornness.

Do you even read what you wrote, you should read the post before you say anything

OP
OP
hyeclass

hyeclass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Don't you have anything else to do, you come to my post start talking ****
I assure you I am not the one having trouble with reading comprehension here.
Let me do me you do you, I am sure you got better things to do

MakerofThings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't you have anything else to do, you come to my post start talking ****

Let me do me you do you, I am sure you got better things to do
You know, I do have better things to do than trying to get through to a nonsensical maniac who can't follow instructions and insists on killing animals.

I hope for their sake no coral or fish ever get taken home with you again.

Best of luck, everyone. It's an uphill battle.

MakerofThings

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the nitrate test from hanna i was at work when we spoke I went home did a test
SEE! You literally can't answer a question!
" Did you dilute the water? " A simple yes/no question.

But nooooo, lets explain instead where you were during the testing and posting.

Well done.

OP
OP
hyeclass

hyeclass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SEE! You literally can't answer a question!
" Did you dilute the water? " A simple yes/no question.

But nooooo, lets explain instead where you were during the testing and posting.

Well done.

I got a do another water change my nitrates is 40

Attachments

• 16070632401095893051615727804381.jpg
    16070632401095893051615727804381.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 53

LBReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using redsea reefer 525xl 140 gal tank
Which fish would you keep

1 yellow tang
1 gem tang
1 blue tang
1 salfin tang
1 powder blue
2 purple tang
1 kole tang
1 Melanurus Wrasse
2 Wrasse ?? not sure which once
1 Angelfish
1 Yellow Longnose Butterflyfish
4 designer clownfish
3 Ruby Red Dragone
1 Flame Hawkfish
I would choose 3 of those tangs and avoid any combination with a similar body shape. The sailfin is too big for your tank.

4 clownfish is likely to be a problem.

I would go for one dragonnete. They eat pods and will struggle to compete with the wrasses.

Longnose butterfly fish are notoriously challenging to get eating and may get bullied by the tangs. I'd skip it.

OP
OP
hyeclass

hyeclass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would choose 3 of those tangs and avoid any combination with a similar body shape. The sailfin is too big for your tank.

4 clownfish is likely to be a problem.

I would go for one dragonnete. They eat pods and will struggle to compete with the wrasses.

Longnose butterfly fish are notoriously challenging to get eating and may get bullied by the tangs. I'd skip it.

I had them for 8 months in my tank I took 2 of them out and put them in a cube with yellow peel

OP
OP
hyeclass

hyeclass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There you go! Good job, keep that up!
I took the test today my dkh went down now it's 10 over the weekend I am going to do a water change

Every week I do a water change nitrate is high is it the fish or I feed them to much I only feed them once a day

OP
OP
hyeclass

hyeclass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you didn't dilute the water, then your nitrate is not 40, it is 4.

4 is fine.

The HI781 Checker®HC (Handheld Colorimeter) is a simple, accurate, and cost-effective way to measure nitrate from 0.00 to 5.00 ppm (as NO3–) in your saltwater aquarium. For samples containing 5.0 to 50.0 ppm nitrate, follow the approved dilution procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back