Taking on a difficult challenge (2 expert fish)

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never believed I was in the right, I never expected this plan to work well in the first place, it's called money burning a hole in my pocket..

Ugh... Thank you for the clarification. I’m quite sure you’ve just lost many sympathetic ears here. We all make mistakes. I’ve made plenty. This was not a mistake though, as you freely admit, so what was it? Saying that you’ll just not post about the next grossly irresponsible thing you knowingly and willfully do is a sign of immaturity, and of a lack respect for the hobby, and for the lives central to it. I’d much rather you posted about questionable acts beforehand with an open mind, and allow yourself to grow as an individual and a reefer. Maybe in time. There are plenty of extremely knowledgeable people here that will do their best to help you, but nobody’s going to cheer for more posts like this one. Good luck.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I never believed I was in the right, I never expected this plan to work well in the first place, it's called money burning a hole in my pocket..

Wow just Wow.. This is one of the reasons why our hobby is under fire right here. I am sure next time they lobby to shut this hobby down they will use that post to show how much we care about the fish we keep.

Last edited:

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back