"Tall" Frag Racks

pompeyjohn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2014
Messages
262
Reaction score
119
Location
Chapel Hill, NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks,

Sorry if this is not the best sub-forum. I figured you'd know the answer here.

Where can I buy frag racks that are five 4" tall or higher? I see these photos of the stunning display frag tanks and they have a single rack that is raised to about a 1/3 of the tank height. All the frag racks I find online are like 1" tall.

Thanks.
 
Have you looked up any of the Bashea frag racks. A couple other places you might check are: Building an Obsession or Oceanbox designs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new