tampa florida sps addicts

Man thats a nice tank. I totally missed this listing.
 
Hello,
I am new to the area also, what does FAOIS stand for? I am starting a new build in September when my new 120g tank arrives.
 
Fish and Other Icthy Stuff. I haven't been there in a while but at one time it was one of the best stores in the country.
 
Just noticed this thread. Enjoyed going back through from the start. Just changed the look of my tank with new shelves. Sorry for the bad cell phone pics. Horrible light, color, and detail.

2018-07-28_07-12-38 by kev low, on Flickr

Frag tank partially stock but always looking for new prospects.

2018-07-28_07-16-32 by kev low, on Flickr
 
Thank you CoralCache, I just need to find lfs rather than going to WWC in Orlando. Are there any club meetings in this area?
 
Reef Visions and Tampa Bay Reef Club are the 2 I know in the area.
Lots of good people. Many new and many reefers for well over 20 years like myself.
 
Coral corral is an awesome local store in olsdmar/westchase. I'm always scoping Tampa bay reef community on fb too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new