Tamron filter

Gobi-Wan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a canon DSLR with a tamron b008 lens. Is there any chance of finding a filter for shooting corals that will fit it? I cant find anything and dont know where to look or even how to search. I also have an ooooold quantaray 70-300mm with macro, but it doesnt have any stabilization technology.

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a canon DSLR with a tamron b008 lens. Is there any chance of finding a filter for shooting corals that will fit it? I cant find anything and dont know where to look or even how to search. I also have an ooooold quantaray 70-300mm with macro, but it doesnt have any stabilization technology.
Look at the lens cap. It shouldn’t say Xmm. Look for a screw mount the same size as the front of the lens.

Look for orange amber and yellow.
All 3 if they are cheap.

OP
OP
Gobi-Wan

Gobi-Wan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at the lens cap. It shouldn’t say Xmm. Look for a screw mount the same size as the front of the lens.

Look for orange amber and yellow.
All 3 if they are cheap.
The only thing I see on the caps is a circle with a vertical line through it and then "62". Same on both lens caps. Is this a measurement?

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing I see on the caps is a circle with a vertical line through it and then "62". Same on both lens caps. Is this a measurement?
Very likely yes. Probably on the lens as well. Double check on the Internet. But it sounds right.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back