4FordFamily
Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Super Moderator
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Partner Member 2027
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
Expert Contributor
Article Contributor
Hospitality Award
INDMAS Member
My Tank Thread
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2015
- Messages
- 20,513
- Reaction score
- 45,807
- Location
- Carmel, Indiana
- What state or country do you live in
- Indiana
I’d probably add together but adding a PBT to 3 establishes tangs is risky to the PBT in the short term. Since they’re moving to a new tank you may be OK!I will be setting up a 180G 6ft tank soon. I currently have small 4ft tank with 3 tangs. A mid size yellow, mid size white tail and a 3 inch tomini. They all get along well and have been together for over a year. I recently bought a small PBT and QT'ed it. It's currently in another tank temporarily with 2 clowns and other small fish and getting along well with them. I am still debating whether to add them all in at once or add the PBT last. I know adding the PBT last will cause the other 3 tangs to gang up on it initially.
I can test by adding the PBT into the existing 4ft tank prior to prior to doing the move and see how they treat him