Tang Fish Order

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I wish you the best without quarantining. Let us know if you have any questions about treating velvet/ich.

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went through his youtube channel and it appears he lost all or most of those fish. This video is actually from early March. He posted a video a few weeks after this video and said he was going fallow for 72 days. This video is from March 2nd. I'm not poking fun but if you have questions or anything else you found the right place...just ask.

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Eeek that video made me just hyperventilate lol. It’s a good video of what not to do with new fish. This is why I don’t buy fish online, it’s just too risky. I’m sure there are those who have gained trust etc and are amazing. But that’s a lot of money that went to waste, and the poor fish. I really hope he learned from this horrible experience, and will ask others before he jumps in a pool of great white sharks.

11f150

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Eeek that video made me just hyperventilate lol. It’s a good video of what not to do with new fish. This is why I don’t buy fish online, it’s just too risky. I’m sure there are those who have gained trust etc and are amazing. But that’s a lot of money that went to waste, and the poor fish. I really hope he learned from this horrible experience, and will ask others before he jumps in a pool of great white sharks.

Nothing wrong with getting fish online but you have to QT them.

happyhourhero

Burner of the Tips
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Do you think lfs get their fish from different wholesalers than online vendors? Online makes one less system for a fish to get transferred into.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deleted

Last edited:

paphater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing wrong with getting fish online but you have to QT them.

Especially if buying from someone like DD. Not to replace QT but you are likely to get a healthier fish than from most local shops.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back