tang help

  • Thread starter Thread starter john hill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

john hill

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 224g tank with 2 tangs a blue hippo and a valmingi i want to add some more tangs but witch ones and in what order any help would be great:squigglemouth:
 
Well a sailfin, a naso, eventually a Kole, (Naso's and Koles dont get along to well at first but eventually do though). Mayby another Hippo or two?
 
Be aware you need a lot of flow to keep an achilles tang healthy.
 
I have an Achilles in my 225g, but I would suggest either a Purple or Yellow Tang
 
well i am looking at a sailfin desjarinii does anyone have any info on them
 
I knew someone who added a convict tang with some tangs they had for a while and the convict killed one of them. I think it was a purple...just saying I have heard they can be aggressive, even though they are generally not supposed to be.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new