Tang in a 20g

  • Thread starter Thread starter m and m
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’m only looking to put a tang in my 20 gal to eat the algae hair in my tank. Is there another fish that would work ?
 
I’m only looking to put a tang in my 20 gal to eat the algae hair in my tank. Is there another fish that would work ?
In a tank that size, a tang would not be a good idea (and they're not great for eating hair algae anyway). I would look maybe at an invert of some kind instead. Maybe a turbo snail or an urchin.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new