Tang in a 40 or less

  • Thread starter Thread starter Horn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Horn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2015
Messages
184
Reaction score
53
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's keeping a tang is a 40 gallon or less? I know I am not the only one.

I set up my 40 a few weeks ago and got a new yellow tang. Pics to come.
 
Last edited:
image.jpeg
 
But seriously it is not fair to the fish,IMO
 
sorry horn, I don't foresee you getting much useful info from this thread. a yellow tang in a 40 or less is just cruel. If yours is small, it might be ok for a little while, but that is a very sensitive fish in way too small of a tank for long term health.
 
image.jpeg
 
Lol! I've got a 55 with a yellow tang and he's starting to get bigger so I'm having to set up a 120.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new