Tang Live Stock

Trillaman954

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2023
Messages
333
Reaction score
84
Location
Hollywood
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can i keep a tomini tang, scopas, djardini/sailfin. and foxface in the same 93 gallon tank?
 
sailfin gets too large for that tank, others yes.
 
can i keep a tomini tang, scopas, djardini/sailfin. and foxface in the same 93 gallon tank?
I had a bad time with a Scopas tang, I’d be rethinking that. Mine was murderous, I’ve had a couple like that as well in LFSs.
The tomini and fox I’d say will work great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new