Tang police?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
20,453
Reaction score
121,047
Location
Humble, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a one inch baby scopas in a 200 ml glass (you do the math), I do have a 440 ml glass I can add but it needs cleaning so might be a few days, does it really need a bigger glass? ;)

DSC_0003 (1024x760).jpg
 
That tang will need to be relocated, you may need that glass
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new