Tang recommendations for 75 g. Reef

johnnyphish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title kind of says it all. I would like to get some tangs for my 75g reef. It's a new setup, but I will be transferring corals from a smaller nano. It currently has two blue chromis, and three anthias. It will also host my two clowns, a watchman goby, and a royal gramma. I'd really like to get a dwarf angelfish, but I've heard some bad things about aggression and coral nipping. Other recommendations are welcome.
 
Tomini or Kole. Not more than 1 IMO.

I have a Flame Angel and a Coral Beauty as well and as long as you keep everything well fed, I haven't seen much picking at coral from them.
What do you like about the Tomini and the Kole?
 
Tomini gets big but not too big for a 75 and is peaceful and hunts around pecking algae off rocks

I’m sure someone has better pics. Mine is camera shy and comes up to me for food but if I take out my camera he hides lol

This is a 75g

319B1B37-0A76-445C-A0AF-AFD0C19400AE.jpeg
74AF3979-72FD-4D6A-9591-8FE9C979B8C8.jpeg
E0764DBD-87D5-404E-90CF-E8AFE49ABAA4.jpeg
 
What do you like about the Tomini and the Kole?
Because if you have to have a tang in this tank (I would not) they are the smallest tangs. And agree only one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new