Tang recommendations in a 120g?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
What about a chevron tang? I am looking for a grazer tang also for my 120 and always loved chevrons but I dont know to much about them....The only thing I dont like about them is how they change to that brown color when they turn adults....does any one know how fast they turn adult if you get one small?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new