OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my Geezer Covid shot this morning. The Lady next to me was 103 years old. She was nice but what I didn't like about her, is that, she looked better than I do. :confused:

A Supermodel gave me the shot so i was all excited. After the shot you have to wait there for 15 minutes. While I was waiting, I asked her if she would like to go for a cup of caramel Latte across the street at Starbucks. She didn't. During that time, If you grow two heads, turn orange or drop dead they are supposed to inform some Government agency. Probably the "Men in Black".

So far nothing happened to me and I stopped looking in the mirror to see if I grew any hair.

No luck yet. Now I have to start getting up in the middle of the night to see If I can get my wife the shot as it isn't easy. There are like 7,000,000 people here on Long Island and they have only one Supermodel give one shot at a time, then fill out paper work for 15 minutes while another person, maybe a 103 year old person waits there. I told them to take her first. Every minute for her is valuable.

I know there is a shortage of Supermodels but I think anyone can give this shot as long as they have a nice personality. I wonder if you have to go to high school to know how to do this because it seems pretty simple to me. :cool:

Rubberfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my Geezer Covid shot this morning. The Lady next to me was 103 years old. She was nice but what I didn't like about her, is that, she looked better than I do. :confused:

A Supermodel gave me the shot so i was all excited. After the shot you have to wait there for 15 minutes. While I was waiting, I asked her if she would like to go for a cup of caramel Latte across the street at Starbucks. She didn't. During that time, If you grow two heads, turn orange or drop dead they are supposed to inform some Government agency. Probably the "Men in Black".

So far nothing happened to me and I stopped looking in the mirror to see if I grew any hair.

No luck yet. Now I have to start getting up in the middle of the night to see If I can get my wife the shot as it isn't easy. There are like 7,000,000 people here on Long Island and they have only one Supermodel give one shot at a time, then fill out paper work for 15 minutes while another person, maybe a 103 year old person waits there. I told them to take her first. Every minute for her is valuable.

I know there is a shortage of Supermodels but I think anyone can give this shot as long as they have a nice personality. I wonder if you have to go to high school to know how to do this because it seems pretty simple to me. :cool:
I'm a pretty handsome guy. I'll give you the shot if you buy me a caramel latte afterwards.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is from 4 years ago so I am sure it is on here somewhere. I had nothing to do and my wife is not feeling well so I figured while I was waiting for her to feel better, I would re post this here. If you don't want to read it. (I don't) go and watch Rachel Ray make ravioli with broccoli rob .

Remember my tank is far from perfect. A month ago I put in a garden eel, I have not seen it since so it is either croaked or under the UG filter. But it probably croaked. A week or two ago I added two ruby red dragonettes, havent' seen either one yet so they are either hanging out with the garden eel or dried up on the floor somewhere. If a fish lives a week, it generally lives forever, but the first week is crucial. I also lose corals, sometimes in a very short while, sometimes inexplicably after years. No one knows why but it is not the silly parameters that everyone is so worried about. If the majority of your creatures live to be older then Myley Cyrus, the parameters are fine. :cool:

I was just reading about refractometers and how you need to calibrate them to be exactly what ever. Why would you care about that? Your salinity should be close to what it was where your fish came from, but it need not be exactly in the center of the line, the fish or corals can't read your refractometer and don't care. The salinity all over the earth varies, so what are we setting it at? Let me check my salinity right now................It is hard to tell exactly what it is with my ancient swing arm hydrometer but I brought the thing with me many times to the tropics and drew lines on it where the arm was floating so I have to guess. I also tested it against a refractometer.

My salinity now is much lower than the salinity in Florida is, about 21. I am going to change the water tonight and I like to have my new water close to my old water so I check it. I will mix my new water to a salinity of 25 (or 1.025 for the perfectionists) this way my overall salinity will come up a little. This is perfectly fine and the fish and corals will not get the horrors from this minor change. I am changing 20% of the water so the overall salinity will probably rise one degree. :p

You would be amazed at the salinity variations our fish and corals can live at. Of course we want it close to something like 25 but IMO close is close enough. It's the same with the temperature. Mine stays about 78 in the winter to about 82 in the summer but it has gone to about 87 which is too high, although I never lost anything to salinity, parameters or temperature.
RAP music maybe but not from my house. :rolleyes:
As for changing too much water, I stick with that. Why is it that new tanks look lousy? If new water was so great why is so much water changed to kill algae even though that never works. When people see ich, they change water, like the ick parasite cares. Maybe ich likes new water, who knows.

We need more common sense IMO than medications and controllers.
I don't have any controllers or dosers. They are not bad, I just see no need for them. I also have no sump, nothing wrong with them, they were just not invented when I started my tank.

The secret to keeping salt water is live bacteria. That's mostly it. The majority of people never allow live bacteria into their tank because they only use store bought frozen fish food that is frozen to the temperature of Antartica and is irradiated to kill bacteria so the stuff lasts longer.

That is great for fish food manufacturers and I use some commercially sold food every day, but I also add live bacteria in the live worms and clams I feed every day. That is the main reason my fish never get sick. But it usually falls on deaf ears which is why we have need for those "disease forums". ;Happy

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think there should be a thread on respect. As I get old-er, I notice all around me, in all aspects of life that respect for many things is all but gone.

I know I sound like my parents but my Mother lived to 99 and she used to tell me this all the time. I didn't listen then or believe it but she was right.

As a little kid, last century, :rolleyes: On weekends my Dad, who died at age 47 when I was 10, used to drive us to Brooklyn to visit his parents (my Grand Parents) I hated to go there because I had to dress up in a suit and tie and my Grand Parents were born in Sicily and didn't speak a word of English.

But every Sunday we would go there. I remember off to the left they were building the Varrizano Bridge. Anyway at the house we would always stay in the basement. I don't know what it is about Italian families but they lived in the basement. Even in my house we had a finished basement and we lived there. Upstairs was just for company, but I never remember anyone going upstairs except to sleep.

When we walked in my Dad would always go up to his Dad and give him a kiss, then to his Mother.

We would sit for dinner still wearing our suits and they would all speak in Italian and I had to sit there being quiet. I didn't speak Italian anyway so I wouldn't add much to the conversation.

My cousin had a small fresh water fish tank so I would look at that and the stuffed pheasant they had on the TV.

My Daughter comes here to my house and says "Whats up?" then sits down. That is her Hello. My Grand Kids run past my wife and I looking for toys or candy while never looking up from their tablet not saying anything.

They go behind some furniture and stay there until I bring out something new for them.

The Kids may eat something but rarely while the rest of us are eating. I think they live on pretzels.
I just don't see any respect.

Yesterday I got my Covid shot and now they are only giving it to Geezers like me. But I was one of the younger Geezers there as the Lady next to me was 103.

I didn't know this Lady but I had great respect for her just because I know she has lived longer than me. A lot longer. She lived through WW2 and saw many more things than I did and probably had more wisdom, so she deserved respect and I gave it to her as did the much younger people working there giving out the shots.

I always go up to an older person and ask how they are doing and if I know it is a Veteran I shake their hand (before Covid) and tell them, "welcome home Veteran".

There aren't many people older than I am any more but when I find one, I try to be very respectful as that is what I was taught. I call them Sir or Miss.

In school a teacher would hit me if I was talking or making noise during a lesson and when I got home and told my Mother she would smack me more and maybe even call the teacher to thank her.

Today that teacher would be sued or go to jail. It's the same with police. I was taught to trust the police and do what they say. Now police are in many cases the enemy. But in an emergency, they are the first people we call.
Many of my friends are retired cops and they tell me all the time no one respects them any more.

Veterans also. When I wear my Viet Nam Veteran hat I often get respect from older people. But rarely from younger people. It's like the Patriots who fought in WW2 didn't do anything for us and they are taken for granted. We have very few WW2 Vets left but we still have Korean War Vets and like myself Viet Nam Vets.

I fear that the next generation respect will all be forgotten and people will all just live in their own world, worrying about their own problems without ever thinking of how and why we live in a beautiful and free country. I am old so I hope I never see that day.

Rubberfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is from 4 years ago so I am sure it is on here somewhere. I had nothing to do and my wife is not feeling well so I figured while I was waiting for her to feel better, I would re post this here. If you don't want to read it. (I don't) go and watch Rachel Ray make ravioli with broccoli rob .

Remember my tank is far from perfect. A month ago I put in a garden eel, I have not seen it since so it is either croaked or under the UG filter. But it probably croaked. A week or two ago I added two ruby red dragonettes, havent' seen either one yet so they are either hanging out with the garden eel or dried up on the floor somewhere. If a fish lives a week, it generally lives forever, but the first week is crucial. I also lose corals, sometimes in a very short while, sometimes inexplicably after years. No one knows why but it is not the silly parameters that everyone is so worried about. If the majority of your creatures live to be older then Myley Cyrus, the parameters are fine. :cool:

I was just reading about refractometers and how you need to calibrate them to be exactly what ever. Why would you care about that? Your salinity should be close to what it was where your fish came from, but it need not be exactly in the center of the line, the fish or corals can't read your refractometer and don't care. The salinity all over the earth varies, so what are we setting it at? Let me check my salinity right now................It is hard to tell exactly what it is with my ancient swing arm hydrometer but I brought the thing with me many times to the tropics and drew lines on it where the arm was floating so I have to guess. I also tested it against a refractometer.

My salinity now is much lower than the salinity in Florida is, about 21. I am going to change the water tonight and I like to have my new water close to my old water so I check it. I will mix my new water to a salinity of 25 (or 1.025 for the perfectionists) this way my overall salinity will come up a little. This is perfectly fine and the fish and corals will not get the horrors from this minor change. I am changing 20% of the water so the overall salinity will probably rise one degree. :p

You would be amazed at the salinity variations our fish and corals can live at. Of course we want it close to something like 25 but IMO close is close enough. It's the same with the temperature. Mine stays about 78 in the winter to about 82 in the summer but it has gone to about 87 which is too high, although I never lost anything to salinity, parameters or temperature.
RAP music maybe but not from my house. :rolleyes:
As for changing too much water, I stick with that. Why is it that new tanks look lousy? If new water was so great why is so much water changed to kill algae even though that never works. When people see ich, they change water, like the ick parasite cares. Maybe ich likes new water, who knows.

We need more common sense IMO than medications and controllers.
I don't have any controllers or dosers. They are not bad, I just see no need for them. I also have no sump, nothing wrong with them, they were just not invented when I started my tank.

The secret to keeping salt water is live bacteria. That's mostly it. The majority of people never allow live bacteria into their tank because they only use store bought frozen fish food that is frozen to the temperature of Antartica and is irradiated to kill bacteria so the stuff lasts longer.

That is great for fish food manufacturers and I use some commercially sold food every day, but I also add live bacteria in the live worms and clams I feed every day. That is the main reason my fish never get sick. But it usually falls on deaf ears which is why we have need for those "disease forums". ;Happy
It's hard to argue with your extensive experience. I appreciate the grounding you provide.

HuduVudu

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm ... respect. An interesting word.

My mother used to say that I needed to respect her. I didn't, then she beat me with wooden spoon and when that broke it made her really mad then she got a 2x2 and beat me with that. She beat me till I bruised. She forgot why she was beating me, but she was sure that I would respect her afterwards. I didn't respect her.

When I got older I told my mother that respect was a two way street. She used my naivete as a manchild to destroy my prospects in this world. I didn't know it at the time what she did, but I figured it out 20 years later. I never respected her. I never will.

I went to the Air Force. The drill instructor yelled at me. I guess he wanted my respect. I didn't give it to him. I got to do the long version of basic training because of it.

I still believe respect is earned. You do something worthy of respect and you need not worry you will be respected. I don't think any one or any generation doesn't have the feeling that if they create fear then you can substitute that for respect. Fear is a powerful emotion and it can illicit a reaction like respect, but it isn't respect it is fear. Many people across time have tried to conflate the two. The results are always disastrous and sad.

I don't agree with most people on how they do their aquariums. I am free to look away, but even without my agreement I can see what they have done is worthy of my respect. I give my respect freely to those aquariums. It isn't hard. Some aquariums are not worthy of my respect. For me, giving those aquariums respect is disrespectful. The fear I feel about my disrespecting aquariums that don't deserve respect is just that fear.

I just wanted to comment from a generation back. :)

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rubberfrog, if that is your real name, I think most of it has to do with the draft, or lack of it. In the US we have had a draft for most of my life. Just out of high school I, like almost all other 18 and 19 year old boys got a draft notice. They would send you a letter that said "Greetings" on the top. Here in New York there was a 15 cent subway token scotch taped to it.

You had two weeks to sell your car, (or put it in a garage somewhere) cancel the insurance and say good bye to everything and everyone you knew.

Then you went to the induction center to go someplace for training. You did have a choice though. If you didn't want to go, you went to jail. No questions asked.
Remember, cell hones and computers were not invented so no calls to home.

The first day they shaved your head and started yelling at you and smacking you.
Watch the Basic training scene in the movie "Full Metal Jacket".

That is almost how it was except in the movie there is only one drill instructor, Lee R Ermy. In reality there would be 3 or 4 drill instructors and they would be able to hold you while the other ones beat you up.
You did have a choice though and you could just tell them you didn't want to do it and after they gave you the worst beating you ever had, you would go to jail. In Army jail you worked and worked hard 7 days a week. Jail time doesn't count as Army time so when you got out, you started Basic training all over again.

Today, because of lawyers they can't touch you, can't curse at you, can't train you outside if it is to hot, to cold, to wet or dry. Unfortunately they are building Girly men instead of tough fighting machines.

I wonder if Isis has the same rules.

Lawyers didn't get drafted because they were in college with the Sissies instead of fighting for their country.

I hated my drill Sargents with a passion until Basic was over. Then I had great respect for them because I realized, they didn't hate me, they wanted me to live.

When I got drafted I thought I was a tough kid from New York and I looked it.
I quickly found out as soon as they shaved my head and threw me in with hundreds of other nerdy looking kids that I wasn't very tough at all. I could run maybe a couple of hundred yards.

After basic I was running 27 miles in boots carrying a full pack and wasn't even out of breath.
I went to Nam tough as nails which Is what I needed to be.

I have great respect for those drill instructors and may not be here if it were not for their toughness.

If everyone got drafted now the world would be a much better place but it is to late. Most young people today would all have an excuse and probably go to Canada to work in Burger King.

HuduVudu

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paul you need to upgrade your glasses prescription. :p

Full Metal Jacket has to be one of the best movies of all time. The message was real and the movie was to a tee accurate. RIP Lee Ermy. :(

Tough love is just that ... love. Your DIs knew what you needed to survive. They gave you the tools to do it. They saw beyond your childishness to truly help you. There is a difference between those men and some bully that will beat you so that he can make sure he gets your respect.

My father was a warrant officer UH6 pilot in Vietnam. His father was a gunnery sergeant and second wave Iwo Jima. I am not unfamiliar with violence. I have respect for those men for the fact that they survived and that they did things that most could never imagine, nor would want to. As people well those are other stories, and not mine. Sadly these men never found respect.

I understand the need to stand up to bullies. I understand the need for righteous defense. I don't understand the need to destroy. I don't understand the need to have others pay for that destruction. War, violence, is something that should only be used as last resort as a defense against imminent destruction. Making people face jail or to go to pay for someone elses callous ego seems to me to not be a path that is tough love. It just seems like ... well ... tough. No one really wins and everyone surely loses.

For sure people are struggling how to deal with respect today. I don't think today is any different than yesterday. Once again we are told that we must respect, but we don't know why. Indeed if we don't respect, then we are shown the real reason. Fear. People today like people yesterday will learn to respect that which is respectable and learn to disrespect that which is dis-respectable. It seems that age is a key player in this process. :)

Hi Paul, my name is Shane. Not HuduVudu. :p

Rubberfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rubberfrog, if that is your real name, I think most of it has to do with the draft, or lack of it. In the US we have had a draft for most of my life. Just out of high school I, like almost all other 18 and 19 year old boys got a draft notice. They would send you a letter that said "Greetings" on the top. Here in New York there was a 15 cent subway token scotch taped to it.

You had two weeks to sell your car, (or put it in a garage somewhere) cancel the insurance and say good bye to everything and everyone you knew.

Then you went to the induction center to go someplace for training. You did have a choice though. If you didn't want to go, you went to jail. No questions asked.
Remember, cell hones and computers were not invented so no calls to home.

The first day they shaved your head and started yelling at you and smacking you.
Watch the Basic training scene in the movie "Full Metal Jacket".

That is almost how it was except in the movie there is only one drill instructor, Lee R Ermy. In reality there would be 3 or 4 drill instructors and they would be able to hold you while the other ones beat you up.
You did have a choice though and you could just tell them you didn't want to do it and after they gave you the worst beating you ever had, you would go to jail. In Army jail you worked and worked hard 7 days a week. Jail time doesn't count as Army time so when you got out, you started Basic training all over again.

Today, because of lawyers they can't touch you, can't curse at you, can't train you outside if it is to hot, to cold, to wet or dry. Unfortunately they are building Girly men instead of tough fighting machines.

I wonder if Isis has the same rules.

Lawyers didn't get drafted because they were in college with the Sissies instead of fighting for their country.

I hated my drill Sargents with a passion until Basic was over. Then I had great respect for them because I realized, they didn't hate me, they wanted me to live.

When I got drafted I thought I was a tough kid from New York and I looked it.
I quickly found out as soon as they shaved my head and threw me in with hundreds of other nerdy looking kids that I wasn't very tough at all. I could run maybe a couple of hundred yards.

After basic I was running 27 miles in boots carrying a full pack and wasn't even out of breath.
I went to Nam tough as nails which Is what I needed to be.

I have great respect for those drill instructors and may not be here if it were not for their toughness.

If everyone got drafted now the world would be a much better place but it is to late. Most young people today would all have an excuse and probably go to Canada to work in Burger King.
Nothing but respect Paul. Thank you for your service. George

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think there should be a thread on respect. As I get old-er, I notice all around me, in all aspects of life that respect for many things is all but gone.

I know I sound like my parents but my Mother lived to 99 and she used to tell me this all the time. I didn't listen then or believe it but she was right.

As a little kid, last century, :rolleyes: On weekends my Dad, who died at age 47 when I was 10, used to drive us to Brooklyn to visit his parents (my Grand Parents) I hated to go there because I had to dress up in a suit and tie and my Grand Parents were born in Sicily and didn't speak a word of English.

But every Sunday we would go there. I remember off to the left they were building the Varrizano Bridge. Anyway at the house we would always stay in the basement. I don't know what it is about Italian families but they lived in the basement. Even in my house we had a finished basement and we lived there. Upstairs was just for company, but I never remember anyone going upstairs except to sleep.

When we walked in my Dad would always go up to his Dad and give him a kiss, then to his Mother.

We would sit for dinner still wearing our suits and they would all speak in Italian and I had to sit there being quiet. I didn't speak Italian anyway so I wouldn't add much to the conversation.

My cousin had a small fresh water fish tank so I would look at that and the stuffed pheasant they had on the TV.

My Daughter comes here to my house and says "Whats up?" then sits down. That is her Hello. My Grand Kids run past my wife and I looking for toys or candy while never looking up from their tablet not saying anything.

They go behind some furniture and stay there until I bring out something new for them.

The Kids may eat something but rarely while the rest of us are eating. I think they live on pretzels.
I just don't see any respect.

Yesterday I got my Covid shot and now they are only giving it to Geezers like me. But I was one of the younger Geezers there as the Lady next to me was 103.

I didn't know this Lady but I had great respect for her just because I know she has lived longer than me. A lot longer. She lived through WW2 and saw many more things than I did and probably had more wisdom, so she deserved respect and I gave it to her as did the much younger people working there giving out the shots.

I always go up to an older person and ask how they are doing and if I know it is a Veteran I shake their hand (before Covid) and tell them, "welcome home Veteran".

There aren't many people older than I am any more but when I find one, I try to be very respectful as that is what I was taught. I call them Sir or Miss.

In school a teacher would hit me if I was talking or making noise during a lesson and when I got home and told my Mother she would smack me more and maybe even call the teacher to thank her.

Today that teacher would be sued or go to jail. It's the same with police. I was taught to trust the police and do what they say. Now police are in many cases the enemy. But in an emergency, they are the first people we call.
Many of my friends are retired cops and they tell me all the time no one respects them any more.

Veterans also. When I wear my Viet Nam Veteran hat I often get respect from older people. But rarely from younger people. It's like the Patriots who fought in WW2 didn't do anything for us and they are taken for granted. We have very few WW2 Vets left but we still have Korean War Vets and like myself Viet Nam Vets.

I fear that the next generation respect will all be forgotten and people will all just live in their own world, worrying about their own problems without ever thinking of how and why we live in a beautiful and free country. I am old so I hope I never see that day.

Well said. Me and my wife struggle with how to teach our kids respect. It helps immensely that we homeschool and go to ch*rch (not sure if that’s a bad word). But it is still a struggle when they have literally every comfort and then some. And there are so many bad influences everywhere -Including me and my wife!

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full Metal Jacket has to be one of the best movies of all time. The message was real and the movie was to a tee accurate. RIP Lee Ermy. :(
I know it well as I was there and had a hard time getting through that movie. I don't think I ever finished it. :cool:

On another note about respect.
As I said I have been married to my wife for 47 years. I still open doors for her, pull out her chair and help put her coat on.
That is called respect and if I wasn't going to respect her, I would have remained single as I was doing OK before I got married.

But I am much happier now. :)

Rubberfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well said. Me and my wife struggle with how to teach our kids respect. It helps immensely that we homeschool and go to ch*rch (not sure if that’s a bad word). But it is still a struggle when they have literally every comfort and then some. And there are so many bad influences everywhere -Including me and my wife!
I struggle with that too. Between my gf and I, we have five kids at home. Sometimes it is difficult just to get a thank you from them. I'm the "heavy" and my girl always feels like the kids would be greatful if she only did more for them.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have a problem with Veterans who are drunk and laying on the sidewalk and I feel for them, but I know what PTSD is as I have it. It affects all combat Vets differently and it is not their fault. We have no idea what these guys went through and war movies on TV won't show you true war, not even "Full Metal Jacket"
Not even close.

Probably 80% of the people in the service, even the Vets who were in Nam didn't see much combat.

Unless you experience true combat, you won't know. I don't mean a firefight with a few guys where a couple of guys get killed. That happened weekly. I mean a full out attack where many people or all the people get killed.
The battle is one thing but the aftermath is even worse. I won't post it because you wouldn't believe me.

GBRsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have a problem with Veterans who are drunk and laying on the sidewalk and I feel for them, but I know what PTSD is as I have it. It affects all combat Vets differently and it is not their fault. We have no idea what these guys went through and war movies on TV won't show you true war, not even "Full Metal Jacket"
Not even close.

Probably 80% of the people in the service, even the Vets who were in Nam didn't see much combat.

Unless you experience true combat, you won't know. I don't mean a firefight with a few guys where a couple of guys get killed. That happened weekly. I mean a full out attack where many people or all the people get killed.
The battle is one thing but the aftermath is even worse. I won't post it because you wouldn't believe me.

So sorry you had to go through that Paul. With much respect for you and other veterans.

OP
OP
Paul B

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks GBRsouth. That was a long time ago in another world. :cool:
How is Australia? I haven't been there in 50 years. Loved the place. :)

We did have some of you guys there with us.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back