Tank break down sale!

DesertReefT4r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my 75g Marineland reef tank. Tank is a full reef up and running. Willing to part out but all corals, live rock and fish need to go before the equipment. As said tank is a 75g Marineland, drilled for Eshopps Eclipse L overflow and 3/4 return line. 20l DIY sump. Reef Octo SS150 skimmer. Jeboa DC return pump and wave makers. Reef Keeper Lite Plus controller with ATO temp and ph. AI Hydra 32 HD lights with hanging kits X2. About 60lbs or real Fiji live rock which is not longer available. A bunch of acro colonies, 2 large monti caps, zoas encrusted onto live rock. Hanna alk and phosphate checkers. Tank has been running for 3 years and is very mature and healthy, acros grow very well, fish are all healthy. All fish and corals QT'd and dipped before being added to tank. Pest and disease free. Call or text me for more info and prices, 4803348122.

20200607_141541.jpg

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is actually good news. Always sad to loose a reefer.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait six months. I was traveling a lot and my tank, and things were really bad. Totally redid my tank and SPS still suffered. Bill is still holding a frag I won from him. Started to get more Zoas and LPS, which are doing well. With SPS, only bought a couple of $20 frags at the last CFM for fear of them not doing well. Anyway, one year of staying home and taking care of my tank is starting to make a difference. Acros are beginning to grow and doing well again. LPS are doing great. Still small but growing. Zoas and shrooms are doing well. Can frag some of those. Started to like Gonis and they are doing. Still small but growing and I really like them.

subzero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Van, the cloves you gave are doing so great! They are fantastic!!! Exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much - we need more reefers like Van

Lylelovett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear the tank is staying up! Keep that ocean alive in your living room! :)

OP
OP
DesertReefT4r

DesertReefT4r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I kind of totally went the complete opposite direction. Not onky decided to keep the reef going but also starting a frag side hustle.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happened? What caused the amazing change in direction?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 147 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back