Tank break down xr15blue,ato, heater.

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dekle12

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
55
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Break down my tank list of items
Xr15blue with rimless mount 300obo
Sapphire trigger 5gallon ato 80
AQUAEL
Ultra Heater 45$
Maxspect gyre 120$
Tunnel ato 5017 80$
25 lagoon 150

20240824_172932.jpg 20240824_171326.jpg 20240824_170519.jpg 20240824_170509.jpg 20240824_165509.jpg 20240824_165256.jpg 20240824_165242.jpg 20240824_165224.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new