• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

*Tank Breakdown* 180g + 50g Acrylic

Item Price
2300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
3,887
Reaction score
1,860
Location
Hanford ca
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
180g display
50g sump



Both from advanced acrylics from LA . 1 year old

2 reefbrite metal halide pendants 250w bulbs with reefbrite strips
2 Red Sea 45 gyre
2 Ow-40 pumps
Red Sea rsk600 skimmer
54 watt Uv sterilizer
Kamoer pump
Calcium reactor
Tunze chic refugium light
Neptune Apex 2016
Neptune probes


Ok 1100 for livestock and rock

2 yellow tangs 2 sailfin 1 blue hippo 1 powder brown
Ok 1000 2 yellow tangs 2 sailfin 1 blue hippo 1 powder brown

2 clown fish
1 hawk fish
2 cardinals
1 watchman goby
1 lawnmower blenny
1 Copperband butterfly
1 Christmas wrasse xl
1 melanarus wrasse
2 black white damsels
3 yellow tail damsels

2 clown fish
1 hawk fish
2 cardinals
1 watchman goby
1 lawnmower blenny
1 Copperband butterfly
1 Christmas wrasse xl
1 melanarus wrasse
2 black white damsels
3 yellow tail damsels


Asking $2300 for everything located in Hanford ca 559 922 9803

IMG_5384.jpeg IMG_5201.png IMG_4963.jpeg IMG_4894.jpeg IMG_4475.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Not sure you uploaded the correct video.

Still trying to figure out how I can pick this up as I'm close enough to you :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new