• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tank breakdown - Livestock for sell

Item Price
1
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

castires

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2014
Messages
100
Reaction score
26
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following for sell, local pickup only. I’m in Orlando.


XL Yellowfin tang $500
XL Vlamingi tang $200
M Melanarus wrasse $50
M Banana wrasse $30
(2) Engineer gobies $30ea
M Convict tang $60
M Hippo tang $75
Flame angel $75
Potters angel $175

(7) XL black widow anemones $250ea
(8) S rainbow anemones $50ea
L green polyp toadstool $150
S green polyp toadstool $25
L green finger leather $150

500lbs Live Marco Shelf rock $4lb
300lbs Live sand - Free

288C1901-EBF6-469B-BAFB-BE085A020784.jpeg DA6A6AD2-9FCF-4BC9-8B84-C6EBBC212AAA.jpeg 592BAD67-20ED-496E-8327-B0FDB68441E8.jpeg D610B981-BF84-4F65-9AD8-FF78F73D68A7.jpeg 6821F00E-F319-4769-8431-46165760B336.jpeg DB1CC876-795E-4D4D-9252-EC4FD44CA346.jpeg 2A33B3CB-E175-42E6-A541-45ACF05018BF.jpeg
 
I have the following for sell, local pickup only. I’m in Orlando.


XL Yellowfin tang $500
XL Vlamingi tang $200
M Melanarus wrasse $50
M Banana wrasse $30
(2) Engineer gobies $30ea
M Convict tang $60
M Hippo tang $75
Flame angel $75
Potters angel $175

(7) XL black widow anemones $250ea
(8) S rainbow anemones $50ea
L green polyp toadstool $150
S green polyp toadstool $25
L green finger leather $150

500lbs Live Marco Shelf rock $4lb
300lbs Live sand - Free

288C1901-EBF6-469B-BAFB-BE085A020784.jpeg DA6A6AD2-9FCF-4BC9-8B84-C6EBBC212AAA.jpeg 592BAD67-20ED-496E-8327-B0FDB68441E8.jpeg D610B981-BF84-4F65-9AD8-FF78F73D68A7.jpeg 6821F00E-F319-4769-8431-46165760B336.jpeg DB1CC876-795E-4D4D-9252-EC4FD44CA346.jpeg 2A33B3CB-E175-42E6-A541-45ACF05018BF.jpeg
Hi.
I'm interested on the black widow, here in Orlando,
 
OP hasn’t responded since the original post or to my PM last week. Hope others are having better luck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new