Tank breakdown - SC Priced to MOVE!

Item Price
see post
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Messages
1,018
Reaction score
735
Rating - 80%
8   2   0
Everything used 2 years

vectra m2 return pump $300
2x (one white and one black) stand alone GHL doser with magnetic stirrer $200 each

Located in SC. Paypal only. Will ship at buyers expense
 
Last edited:
I am still interested in the Apex system if you still have that available
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new