Tank contains Voltage

Yes! The grounding probe protects you.....but just like a GFCI would. And again, it potentially hurts the fish if and when you have a voltage leak....because now it's current...and current is what kills.
 
Ok. I think I have it now. I'm sorry! Electricity is not my forte! Neither is anything else DIY to be honest. I can cook! Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new