- Joined
- Apr 18, 2020
- Messages
- 196
- Reaction score
- 46
- What state or country do you live in
- California
Getting out of the hobby. Tank has been running steady for 4+ years. Never had Aptasia, does have small amount of bubble algae but nothing a good cleanup crew can’t handle. I’m hoping to find someone to give this tank and livestock the attention that it needs. Located In Willits just north of Ukiah. Looking to get 1k for it as a whole. Not looking to part out at this time.
Livestock
Male ORA black and white misbar
Flame fin tang
Blue Hippo Tang
Cleaner Wrasse
100lbs live rock
Assorted coral (large colonies)
Tank is 23Hx18.5Wx60L (in inches)
Custom redwood stand
40g breeder for the sump
Reefocto skimmer
Skimz media reactor
Jebao 5000 pump
Coralife turbo twist 6x
2- Kessil 360x w/ mounting arms, k-link, spectral controller
ATO
And I have a bunch of misc. tank related items I’ll throw in if wanted.
More photos per request

Livestock
Male ORA black and white misbar
Flame fin tang
Blue Hippo Tang
Cleaner Wrasse
100lbs live rock
Assorted coral (large colonies)
Tank is 23Hx18.5Wx60L (in inches)
Custom redwood stand
40g breeder for the sump
Reefocto skimmer
Skimz media reactor
Jebao 5000 pump
Coralife turbo twist 6x
2- Kessil 360x w/ mounting arms, k-link, spectral controller
ATO
And I have a bunch of misc. tank related items I’ll throw in if wanted.
More photos per request

